Fashion Hunters Series Premiere

I have been anxiously waiting for the premiere of Fashion Hunters on Bravo tonight. Finally, a show about the thrill of finding luxury fashion items for a fraction of their retail value.

In the series premiere of Fashion Hunters, we meet Tara, Ambria, and Karina who are the lifeblood of upscale consignment store Second Time Around, located in New York City. In episode 1, they consign a $6,000 dress once worn by J. Lo, authenticate dresses and visit the closet of socialite Eva Jeanbart-Lorenzotti, who consigns items worth over $3,000 to the store. Plus, the staff will welcome a new employee, Wilson Payamps.

Wilson stands to be my favorite cast member (sorry ladies). Not only is he utterly fabulous and handsome, but he also happens to be from the Dominican Republic, just like yours truly. The series premieres tonight at 10:30/9:30 central on Bravo. In the meantime, here’s a clip of the show giving-second-chances-to-the-hottest-labels.

So will you be watching Fashion Hunters tonight?

This entry was posted in News and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Fashion Hunters Series Premiere

1. bravoerunway says:

This show looks awesome but I am busy at night visiting my fabulous blog friends so I will have to catch this on re-run! Thank you for explaining the difference between a thrift and a consignment store! I kind of thought the two were along the lines but you hear the terms used interchangeably and throw into the mix of resale store it gets confusing.

2. Kristin says:

Nooooo I missed it. Boo!

3. This show sounds like it is right up your alley. Thanks for the heads up about it…when I am into watching TV again, I will definitely have to check it out! :)

4. MJ says:

I really hope they have the show On Demand because I totally missed it last night. It looks like a really good show though and glad to see something different on TV.

5. i wanted to watch this but it was on at the same time of other shows i watch like Glee and New Girl. so i will have to DVR it for sure. that guy does look like a cutie–love the beanie…just saying. :)

6. Kara says:

I definitely want to check this out- since I don’t have cable, I’m gonna have to find it online…

7. Kiki says:

Wow, I didn’t even know about that and I already missed the 1st episode! I’ll have to check it out!

8. I will definitely be watching this show.. He’s my favorite cast member too!

9. Jule says:

I live in Boca Raton and can’t find the show on tv? Pls let me know at what time and day is it on.